Skype
joejamz99

FAKE FAKE

5 Stars! Awesome bro! really admire your work and I do hope you continue your passion...been a fan of your work since your x vs zero sprite animation. It was your works that inspired me to try sprite animation out (created X vs Sigma sprite animation) and looking forward to explore animating at your level some day. thank you for this inspiration. Here's the link to my first sprite animation inspired by your works. plz feel free to give me some input..would appreciate any feedback from you. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/633644

Rise of the Mavericks 1 Rise of the Mavericks 1

nice 1st time attempt. I'm a beginner animator myself and what I end up doing is using different fps on certain scenes on my animations. so for example u can use like 30 fps on the running portion and 12 fps on the shooting portion...or something like that... whatever makes it look smooth :P this is pretty cool knowing that someone else is making an X Series animation. what's even more coincidental is the fact that I just recently made an X vs Sigma Battle p1 using the same sprite models lol check it out http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/633644

SebzX12 responds:

Thanks for voting man, Im currently working on part 2 which is gonna be 30 FPS. Good Luck with yours!